Mark Twain once quipped: “The two most significant days in your life, are the day you’re born, and the day … you figure out … WHY.” That presupposes there’s a singular reason you’re here on planet Earth. A sole purpose that ties together all the other missions you accomplish, roles you fulfill. A promise that was made to the world, before YOU were breathed into being. In this webinar, Brett will engage you, and share some of the secrets he’s learned on the journey to “Absolute Clarity of Purpose” from thousands of unique conversations he’s had, on this all-important topic.
In this program, you will learn:
- Several of the “25 Secrets to Finding Your Extraordinary Why (your xWhy)” that Brett uncovered during his decade of work on this subject;
- To consider for yourself, the more important question you must ask, and answer, if you EVER hope to gain “Absolute Clarity of Purpose”;
- A deeper understanding of your own personal purpose and the process for finding it
Who should attend:
- You’ve achieved in life already, but you still long for more or are searching for deeper meaning
- You’re in (or expecting) a major life transition, and want clarity of purpose for the journey ahead.
Speaker: Brett Pyle, President & CSO – Global Executive Group
Brett Pyle is an NSA Certified Speaking Professional, a TEDx speaker, and one of the highest rated speakers on the Vistage speaking circuit, the world’s largest CEO Peer Advisory Membership Organization. He’s been awarded TEC Canada’s Speaker of the Year Award and Vistage’s highest speaking honor: the Lifetime Achievement Award. Brett delivered his “Extraordinary Why” & “Transformational Leadership” programs to over 25,000 people worldwide, in over 1,100 keynotes, workshops, and retreats.
About Age Brilliantly:
Age Brilliantly is a dynamic platform guiding adults of all stages to harness opportunities for a fulfilling 100-year life. The Academy @ Age Brilliantly.org curates educational content on subjects aimed at fostering the Age Brilliantly mindset and mastering the competencies and routines to fulfill life-path objectives.
Fall 2023 Workshops:
Join our series of FREE workshops, slated for 1 PM on Tuesdays from October through December.
Workshop Zoom Link:
Please login or register to purchase a ticket or view the workshop’s zoom link.