There is more to a legacy than leaving assets to loved ones and charities after death. A legacy is the impact you want to have on others – and you can start delivering that now. When Alfred Nobel read a mistaken obituary calling him The Merchant of Death for inventing deadly gunpowder, he changed the future by setting up the Nobel Peace Foundation. Your actions, ranging from mentoring students to helping seniors, can make a difference now e.g., The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Mentoring Internships. And as a role model, you’re delivering a living legacy!
In this program, you will learn
- What are different legacies you can deliver to the people you care about?
- How can you find the time and/or money to deliver the legacy you want?
- How can you engage others in your purpose-driven legacy actions?
Who should attend
- Purpose-driven adults with time to help other people
- Purpose-driven adults who want to engage others by raising money from others to help causes
- Adults who want to donate time and money to other legacy delivering organizations
Jerry Cahn, PhD, JD, CEO & CLO, Age Brilliantly (.org)
While teaching in China, Dr. Cahn realized that the gift of longevity – the potential to enjoy potential 100 year lives – was affecting individuals world-wide and that most people weren’t ready to maximize the opportunities. Trained as a psychologist and attorney, he launched Age Brilliantly to empower adults of all ages to lead fulfilling 100-year lives. The interactive community shares information, inspiration and resources, to practice core values and achieve life-plan goals.
About Age Brilliantly
Age Brilliantly is a vibrant community dedicated to assisting adults of every age in maximizing the chances for a gratifying 100-year life. The Academy @ Age Brilliantly.org offers educational content focusing on cultivating the Age Brilliantly mindset and adopting the necessary skills and habits to reach life-path milestones.
Winter 2024 Online Workshops
Join our series of FREE workshops, scheduled at 1 PM on Tuesdays from January through April.
Workshop Zoom Link
Please login or register to purchase a ticket or view the workshop’s zoom link 15 minutes before the event begins.