There’s more to a legacy than leaving assets to loved ones and charities after death. A legacy is the impact you want to have on others – and you can start delivering that now. When Alfred Nobel read a mistaken obituary calling him “The Merchant of Death” for inventing deadly gunpowder, he changed the future by setting up the Nobel (peace and other prizes) Foundation. Your actions, ranging from mentoring students like The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to Mentoring Internships, can make a difference now. And as a role model, you’re delivering a living legacy!
In this program, you will learn:
- • What are different legacies you can deliver to the audiences you care about?
- • How can you find the time and/or money to deliver the legacy you want?
- • How can you engage others in your purpose-driven legacy actions?
Who should attend:
- • Purpose-driven adults with time to help other people
- • Purpose-driven adults who want to engage others by raising money from others to help causes
- • Adults who want to donate time and money to others’ legacy delivering organizations
Speaker: Jerry Cahn, PhD, JD, CEO & CLO, Age Brilliantly (.org)
While teaching in China, Dr. Cahn realized that the gift of longevity – the potential to enjoy potential 100+ year lives – was affecting individuals worldwide, and most weren’t prepared to seize these opportunities. Trained as a psychologist and attorney, he established Age Brilliantly to empower adults across all ages to lead fulfilling 100-year lives. This interactive platform provides information, inspiration, and resources to uphold core values and realize life-plan ambitions. For more details, see LinkedIn.
About Age Brilliantly:
Age Brilliantly is a vibrant community dedicated to assisting adults of every age in maximizing the chances for a gratifying 100-year life. The Academy @ Age Brilliantly.org offers educational content focusing on cultivating the Age Brilliantly mindset and adopting the necessary skills and habits to reach life-path milestones.
Fall 2023 Web-Conferences:
Join our series of FREE workshops, scheduled at 1 PM on Tuesdays from October through December.
Workshop Zoom Link:
Please login or register to purchase a ticket or view the workshop’s zoom link.