What does Life-Fulfillment mean to you? A century ago, the average life-span was 50 years. The gift of longevity has increased it to 80 today, with our children likely to live past 100. As Lincoln aptly noted, “it’s not the years in your life that count; it’s the life in your years.” By updating (1) your mindset, (2) practicing Intentional Living around your core values for Life Essentials, and (3) using a strategic plan to create, execute, evaluate, and adjust life-goals, you can lead a fulfilling 100-year life!
In this program, you will learn:
- Why taking charge of your life-plan, now, is so important for you?
- What is the Age Brilliantly growth mindset?
- What are the six Life Essentials?
- What are your core values and highlighted life-plan goals?
Who should attend:
- Emerging stage adults (Gen-Z): Take charge now of the 80 potential years of adulthood.
- Early and Middle stage adults: If you want a more fulfilling life, course-correct now.
- Later and Senior stage adults: If you’re floundering and want to maximize life’s potential, start now.
Speaker: Jerry Cahn, PhD, JD, CEO & CLO, AgeBrilliantly.org
While teaching in China, Dr. Cahn realized that the gift of longevity – the potential to enjoy a 100+ year life – was influencing people globally and that many weren’t prepared to seize the opportunities. As a psychologist and attorney, he initiated Age Brilliantly to inspire adults across all age brackets to chase a rewarding 100-year life. This vibrant community circulates information, motivates, and offers resources, all tailored to uphold core values and reach life’s objectives. See LinkedIn
About Age Brilliantly:
Age Brilliantly is a dynamic platform guiding adults of all stages to harness opportunities for a fulfilling 100-year life. The Academy @ Age Brilliantly.org curates educational content on subjects aimed at fostering the Age Brilliantly mindset and mastering the competencies and routines to fulfill life-path objectives.
Fall 2023 Workshops:
Join our series of FREE workshops, slated for 1 PM on Tuesdays from October through December.