Are you willing to look within and be the change in your life? Are you ready to step into what more success and potential mean for you? Do you feel frustrated or stifled by stagnancy and are yearning for more growth? Whether you’re looking to feel better in your skin, experience more meaning and fulfillment in your relationships, or feel more clarity and energy during your day, this webinar gives you a few tools to begin building the mental fitness necessary to get you from where you are to where you want to be.
In this program, you will learn
- What is contributing to your mind working against you vs for you and how you can turn that around.
- Ways to build your self-command muscle through PQ reps
- Ways to build the thrive region of your mind in order to move forward in life differently
Who should attend
- Busy professionals who want to reduce stress and burnout
- Entrepreneurs and Business Owners who feel stuck and want to tap into their true potential
- Personal development enthusiasts who want to better navigate life challenges
Jane Weddle, M.A, Founder of Jane Weddle Coaching
Jane Weddle is a Positive Intelligence Coach with over 30 years of obtaining a diverse range of skills, knowledge and expertise. Inspired to help individuals & groups leverage the Positive Intelligence Mental Fitness Operating System so they can thrive vs. survive. A life-long learner, she holds a Master’s Degree in Organizational Development, multiple coach specific certifications, plus a few others obtained from her work and life journey.
About Age Brilliantly
Age Brilliantly is a vibrant community dedicated to assisting adults of every age in maximizing the chances for a gratifying 100-year life. The Academy @ Age Brilliantly.org offers educational content focusing on cultivating the Age Brilliantly mindset and adopting the necessary skills and habits to reach life-path milestones.
Winter 2024 Online Workshops
Join our series of FREE workshops, scheduled at 1 PM on Tuesdays from January through April.
Workshop Zoom Link
Please login or register to purchase a ticket or view the workshop’s zoom link 15 minutes before the event begins.