In this transformative workshop, participants will embark on a journey to discover the profound impact that healthy, nutritious eating can have on both longevity and fulfillment. As we navigate the intricate connection between what we consume and how we experience life, this workshop aims to empower individuals to make mindful choices that nourish not only their bodies but also their overall well-being.
In this program, you will learn
- Essentials of a nutrient-rich diet, exploring the role of vitamins, minerals, proteins, carbs, and fats
- The interplay between a healthy gut and a thriving mind, understanding the gut-brain connection
- The wonders of superfoods and functional foods, exploring how they can enhance overall well-being
- Mindful eating, which goes beyond nourishing the body to enriching the entire dining experience
Who should attend
- Those dealing with chronic illness looking to improve their wellbeing
- Busy professionals looking for easy ways to boost productivity and enhance wellness
- People wanting to fuel their bodies to promote optimal health and longevity
Megan Wollerton, Owner of Life Force Wellness
Megan has a passion for teaching and coaching well-being. She has studied various topics, from creating exercise and diet plans to building mental resiliency. Her passion for helping others experiencing burnout led her to create Life Force Wellness, a corporate wellness consulting organization. Megan has a B.S. in Business Administration and a minor in psychology. She holds certifications as a personal trainer, health coach, nutrition coach, corporate wellness specialist and positive psychology practitioner.
About Age Brilliantly
Age Brilliantly is a vibrant community dedicated to assisting adults of every age in maximizing the chances for a gratifying 100-year life. The Academy @ Age Brilliantly.org offers educational content focusing on cultivating the Age Brilliantly mindset and adopting the necessary skills and habits to reach life-path milestones.
Winter 2024 Online Workshops
Join our series of FREE workshops, scheduled at 1 PM on Tuesdays from January through April.
Workshop Zoom Link
Please login or register to purchase a ticket or view the workshop’s zoom link 15 minutes before the event begins.